Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri February 22, 2013
The Health Show #1299
Do you have high blood pressure? Are you sure? Most people with high blood pressure have no signs or symptoms, even if their blood pressure readings get dangerously high. On today's Health Show we'll talk about Hypertension and how to avoid it...or live with it.
We’ll also hear from the N-I-H about a new method of screening for coronary artery disease using M-R-I technology. And we’ll hear a compelling story of how cops and other first responders in Chicago are changing the lives of mentally ill kids.