Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
Fri March 1, 2013
The Health Show #1300
Once a woman is diagnosed, treated and cured of breast cancer...her journey is far from over. In fact, it’s more than likely just beginning. On today’s Health Show, a lively conversation with a breast cancer survivor about her book “The Adventures of a One-Breasted Woman”.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.