Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Fri March 1, 2013
The Health Show #1300
Once a woman is diagnosed, treated and cured of breast cancer...her journey is far from over. In fact, it’s more than likely just beginning. On today’s Health Show, a lively conversation with a breast cancer survivor about her book “The Adventures of a One-Breasted Woman”.
We’ll also hear from an artist who survived breast cancer...and wanted to do more to help than just wear a pink ribbon. You’ll be surprised when you hear just what she IS wearing.