Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri March 8, 2013
The Health Show #1301
Over the years there have been two words that have summed up the most effective weapon in the fight against cancer...all cancer: early detection. Now researchers are trying hard to make early detection quicker, easier...and earlier.
On today’s Health Show we’ll hear about advances in the early detection of cancer...and hear from a clinical researcher about the feasibility of finding warning signs for cancer in blood. We’ll also focus on one of those tests that is generating a lot of controversy: the PSA test for prostate cancer.