Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri March 8, 2013
The Health Show #1301
Over the years there have been two words that have summed up the most effective weapon in the fight against cancer...all cancer: early detection. Now researchers are trying hard to make early detection quicker, easier...and earlier.
On today’s Health Show we’ll hear about advances in the early detection of cancer...and hear from a clinical researcher about the feasibility of finding warning signs for cancer in blood. We’ll also focus on one of those tests that is generating a lot of controversy: the PSA test for prostate cancer.