Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri March 15, 2013
The Health Show #1302
To tell you the truth, I didn’t think the name “Superstorm Sandy” would stick. But it has...and as the areas that were affected by Sandy continue to rebuild there is another consequence of the storm literally growing under people’s noses. Mold. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk with an expert in environmental medicine about what is being called Sandy’ second wave.
We’ll also talk about the changes to the Health Insurance Portability, Privacy and Accountability Act. You know them as the HIPPA rules...and they have been revised for the first time since going into effect. And we’ll hear how the Affordable Care Act may mean access to health insurance for many native Americans.