Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Fri March 15, 2013
The Health Show #1302
To tell you the truth, I didn’t think the name “Superstorm Sandy” would stick. But it has...and as the areas that were affected by Sandy continue to rebuild there is another consequence of the storm literally growing under people’s noses. Mold. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk with an expert in environmental medicine about what is being called Sandy’ second wave.
We’ll also talk about the changes to the Health Insurance Portability, Privacy and Accountability Act. You know them as the HIPPA rules...and they have been revised for the first time since going into effect. And we’ll hear how the Affordable Care Act may mean access to health insurance for many native Americans.