Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon April 1, 2013
The Health Show #1304
Think about what happens when someone has a traumatic health condition. The condition is stabilized, treated...and then the patient goes through rehab. It’s the same from car crashes to strokes. But what about rehab for cancer patients? On today’s Health Show we’ll talk about the growing field of cancer rehab,
We’ll also talk about how many US horses that were given drugs that are dangerous for humans are winding up in the European food supply. And we’ll hear how the new farm bill is making it tough for some organic farmers.