Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Mon April 8, 2013
The Health Show #1305
It seems like you can’t turn on the radio or read a health blog anymore without finding something else that will eventually kill you. Sunshine, artificial sweeteners, natural sweeteners...there’s no escaping it, they are all gunning for you. But according to a new book...it’s even worse than we thought. On today’s Health Show, a conversation with an author of the Encyclopedia Paranoiaca.
Then we’ll head to the Bronx, where work is being done to help people with asthma in low income housing. And we’ll hear why making critical health care decisions should be a collaborative effort.