Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri April 19, 2013
The Health Show #1307
OK parents, I’m looking at you. How old was your child when you first started adding solid food to the little bundle’s diet. According to a new survey, if you’re like a lot of parents...you did it too soon. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to a researcher from the CDC about their new findings.
We’ll also hear from the NIH about another problem that seems to be coming from our diet: a lot of us are becoming frail. And we’ll hear about age-related Macular Degeneration and how you can take some steps that may help save your sight.