Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
Fri April 19, 2013
The Health Show #1307
OK parents, I’m looking at you. How old was your child when you first started adding solid food to the little bundle’s diet. According to a new survey, if you’re like a lot of parents...you did it too soon. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to a researcher from the CDC about their new findings.
We’ll also hear from the NIH about another problem that seems to be coming from our diet: a lot of us are becoming frail. And we’ll hear about age-related Macular Degeneration and how you can take some steps that may help save your sight.