Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri April 19, 2013
The Health Show #1307
OK parents, I’m looking at you. How old was your child when you first started adding solid food to the little bundle’s diet. According to a new survey, if you’re like a lot of parents...you did it too soon. On today’s Health Show we’ll talk to a researcher from the CDC about their new findings.
We’ll also hear from the NIH about another problem that seems to be coming from our diet: a lot of us are becoming frail. And we’ll hear about age-related Macular Degeneration and how you can take some steps that may help save your sight.