Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri April 26, 2013
The Health Show #1308
The bombing of the Boston Marathon has a lot of people asking questions. Questions like why. Like who was involved. Like is the danger over. We’re asking questions, too. Questions about the people injured in the bombing and what their lives will be like going forward. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a doctor who served in Iraq about the traumatic injuries, treatment and future of the people injured in the attack.
We’ll also hear about a soldier who returned from war with injuries and how he dealt with those...and with PTSD. Plus we’ll hear from a public health nurse who works in a run down urban area but refuses to give into fear.