Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Fri April 26, 2013
The Health Show #1308
The bombing of the Boston Marathon has a lot of people asking questions. Questions like why. Like who was involved. Like is the danger over. We’re asking questions, too. Questions about the people injured in the bombing and what their lives will be like going forward. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to a doctor who served in Iraq about the traumatic injuries, treatment and future of the people injured in the attack.
We’ll also hear about a soldier who returned from war with injuries and how he dealt with those...and with PTSD. Plus we’ll hear from a public health nurse who works in a run down urban area but refuses to give into fear.