Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Fri May 3, 2013
The Health Show #1309
Sakeenah Francis was living a comfortable, successful life. A college graduate with a career and a young family...until schizophrenia tore that life and that family apart. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to Sakeenah and her daughter about life with her illness, the letter to her daughter...and the book they’ve written together.
We’ll also hear from a veteran national reporter about the state of parental leave opportunities for new parents in the US. Here’s a hint: they’re not good.