Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Fri May 3, 2013
The Health Show #1309
Sakeenah Francis was living a comfortable, successful life. A college graduate with a career and a young family...until schizophrenia tore that life and that family apart. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to Sakeenah and her daughter about life with her illness, the letter to her daughter...and the book they’ve written together.
We’ll also hear from a veteran national reporter about the state of parental leave opportunities for new parents in the US. Here’s a hint: they’re not good.