Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri May 3, 2013
The Health Show #1309
Sakeenah Francis was living a comfortable, successful life. A college graduate with a career and a young family...until schizophrenia tore that life and that family apart. On today’s Health Show, we’ll talk to Sakeenah and her daughter about life with her illness, the letter to her daughter...and the book they’ve written together.
We’ll also hear from a veteran national reporter about the state of parental leave opportunities for new parents in the US. Here’s a hint: they’re not good.