Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri May 17, 2013
The Health Show #1311
I’ve often said to colleagues that if I want to get a lot of mail...and usually nasty mail...I need to a story on either vaccines or Lyme disease. So today let’s go for broke. You may not remember this, but there is a vaccine for Lyme disease. The catch: no one makes it anymore. On today’s Health Show the story of the vaccine your dog can get...but you can’t.
We’ll also hear about a report on drug laws in New York State...and how getting treatment for offenders continues to be a problem...and we’ll talk to a man who bid a melancholy farewell to his prostate.