Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Fri May 24, 2013
The Health Show #1312
We hear an awful lot about “awareness” in health care. The breast cancer awareness campaign has, over the years, made a huge difference in the way the public views the disease...and how women look at their own bodies. But there’s another condition out there...one that millions of people are at risk for but have never heard of. On today’s Health Show, a look at Lupus.
We’ll also spend time with a family of care givers...and take a trip down the weight loss yellow brick road.