Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Fri May 24, 2013
The Health Show #1312
We hear an awful lot about “awareness” in health care. The breast cancer awareness campaign has, over the years, made a huge difference in the way the public views the disease...and how women look at their own bodies. But there’s another condition out there...one that millions of people are at risk for but have never heard of. On today’s Health Show, a look at Lupus.
We’ll also spend time with a family of care givers...and take a trip down the weight loss yellow brick road.