Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri June 21, 2013
The Health Show #1316
Almost decade ago, Dr. Richard Besser...the chief medical editor for ABC News lost his sister while she was having elective surgery. Since then he has been a vocal advocate for patients demanding information from their health care providers. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear about the book “Tell Me The Truth, Doctor”.
We’ll also hear about the health concerns being raised by the increasing popularity of raw milk cheese...and hear the story of two women dealing with breast cancer in two different worlds.