Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri June 21, 2013
The Health Show #1316
Almost decade ago, Dr. Richard Besser...the chief medical editor for ABC News lost his sister while she was having elective surgery. Since then he has been a vocal advocate for patients demanding information from their health care providers. On today’s Health Show, we’ll hear about the book “Tell Me The Truth, Doctor”.
We’ll also hear about the health concerns being raised by the increasing popularity of raw milk cheese...and hear the story of two women dealing with breast cancer in two different worlds.