Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri June 28, 2013
The Health Show #1317
1988 was an interesting year. A presidential election was underway. The Mets were in first place. And a public radio station in Albany, New York decided to begin producing a weekly program on health issues hosted by Dr. David Carpenter called The Health Show.
25 years, several hosts and producers and 1,317 episodes later, we come to the final installment of that show. On today’s Health Show, we’ll look back at some of the segments of the show that we are most proud of.
We’ll hear some of the conversation with Nina and a colleague about their experiences as breast cancer patients.
Listen to some of Bob’s interview with the man who helped eradicate smallpox from the world.
And hear our award winning conversation with people living with terminal cancer.