Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Mon July 17, 2006
By Julia Taylor
Kingston, NY – School-lunch prices in the Northeast region are reported to be on the rise. For example, The Hyde Park, New York, School District is raising the price of lunch in the fall. The district's food administrator says a push for healthy food is the reason. WAMC's Julia Taylor has more.