Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue July 15, 2008
Heating aid program will start five months early
VT – Central Vermont Public Service, which has run an emergency home heating aid program for more than 20 years, is starting the program five months early this year in anticipation of a grave situation among people overwhelmed by high fuel costs. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.