Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Tue December 12, 2006
Hedi McKinley's Pitfalls of the Holidays 12/13/06
Albany, NY – A holy jolly Christmas is all well and good, but there's no denying that the holidays can be a bubbling cauldron of stress and melodrama. And no matter how much you try to keep up the good cheer, there's always one family member who just loves to stir the pot. Roundtable favorite Hedi McKinley tells us how to stay sane this holiday season.
Hedi McKinley is a retired member of the SUNY School of Social Welfare, and a clinical social worker with a private practice in Albany, NY.