Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Tue December 12, 2006
Hedi McKinley's Pitfalls of the Holidays 12/13/06
Albany, NY – A holy jolly Christmas is all well and good, but there's no denying that the holidays can be a bubbling cauldron of stress and melodrama. And no matter how much you try to keep up the good cheer, there's always one family member who just loves to stir the pot. Roundtable favorite Hedi McKinley tells us how to stay sane this holiday season.
Hedi McKinley is a retired member of the SUNY School of Social Welfare, and a clinical social worker with a private practice in Albany, NY.