Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Tue December 12, 2006
Hedi McKinley's Pitfalls of the Holidays 12/13/06
Albany, NY – A holy jolly Christmas is all well and good, but there's no denying that the holidays can be a bubbling cauldron of stress and melodrama. And no matter how much you try to keep up the good cheer, there's always one family member who just loves to stir the pot. Roundtable favorite Hedi McKinley tells us how to stay sane this holiday season.
Hedi McKinley is a retired member of the SUNY School of Social Welfare, and a clinical social worker with a private practice in Albany, NY.