Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue September 17, 2013
Government officials estimate as many as 18,000 homes are affected by the Colorado flooding. Access to some communities remains difficult due to flood waters and damaged roads. As these areas begin to re-open, the Red Cross plans to be there to assess the damage, distribute relief supplies and support a recovery effort that will take months.
Local Red Cross officials are getting the word out that YOU can help by donating:
text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
North Country News
Hudson Valley News