Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Tue September 17, 2013
Government officials estimate as many as 18,000 homes are affected by the Colorado flooding. Access to some communities remains difficult due to flood waters and damaged roads. As these areas begin to re-open, the Red Cross plans to be there to assess the damage, distribute relief supplies and support a recovery effort that will take months.
Local Red Cross officials are getting the word out that YOU can help by donating:
text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
North Country News
Hudson Valley News