Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu November 29, 2012
"Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers" by Anne Lamott
Anne Lamott is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Some Assembly Required, Grace (Eventually), Plan B, Traveling Mercies, and Operating Instructions, as well as several novels, including Imperfect Birds, Rosie and Crooked Little Heart.
In her new book, Help, Thanks, Wow, she writes about the three simple prayers essential to coming through tough times, difficult days and the hardships of daily life.