Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu May 5, 2005
Helping During Crisis is Conference Theme
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – The first conference to come out of the Disaster Mental Health Institute at SUNY New Paltz takes place Friday. The Institute began in the fall of 2004, and its director was one of the first mental health professionals to offer support in New York City following the September Eleventh terror attacks. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.