Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
New England News
Thu September 19, 2013
Hernandez Friend Due In Court On Accessory Charge
An associate of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is facing arraignment in Massachusetts on an accessory charge in the case in which Hernandez is charged with murder.
Ernest Wallace of Bristol, Connecticut is to appear this afternoon in Fall River Superior Court. He was indicted last month on a charge of being an accessory to murder after the fact.Wallace pleaded not guilty earlier in district court to the same charge and was ordered held on $500,000 bail.Police have said Wallace and another man were with Hernandez when 27-year-old Odin Lloyd of Boston was killed June 18. Lloyd's body was found in North Attleborough, not far from Hernandez's home.Wallace went to Florida after Lloyd's death.Hernandez is being held without bail after pleading not guilty to murder.Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.