Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue November 30, 2004
High Court Upholds New York Redistricting
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – The U-S Supreme Court has affirmed a lower court ruling upholding changes that New York State made to congressional and legislative districts following the 2000 census. Reform advocates say it emphasizes the need to create an independent commission to re-draw New York's voting districts. WAMC's Pat Bradley reports.