Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon March 19, 2007
High Percentage of Vermonters Not Claiming Tax Refund
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The Internal Revenue Service says nearly 21-thousand Vermonters who filed early tax returns did not request a one-time refund of a telephone excise tax. Vermonters may qualify for the tax refund but may not know about it. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.