Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Wed March 5, 2008
High school free speech case goes before federal appeals court
Burlington, CT – A federal appeals court has heard arguments in the free speech case of a Connecticut teenager, who claims officials at her high school improperly barred her from serving on
the student council because of what she wrote in an Internet blog. WAMC's Jill Rontey reports...