Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed October 28, 2009
Hillcrest Dental Works with Berkshire's Neediest
By Charlie Deitz
Pittsfield, MA – Fifteen years ago, Hillcrest Educational Centers in Pittsfield, started a private dental clinic for their special needs students. Today that clinic has grown to serve over 6000 members of the community, with more than a dozen agencies on board. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports that the clinic is still growing .