Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed January 14, 2004
Hinchey Calls for Hearings on War in Iraq
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – Hudson Valley Congressman Maurice Hinchey says there is proof the Bush administration has deceived the public about the need to go to war in Iraq. When Congress returns to session next week, the Democratic Congressman says he will urge his colleagues to hold hearings on the matter. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with Congressman Hinchey about his priorities for 2004.