Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed January 14, 2004
Hinchey Calls for Hearings on War in Iraq
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – Hudson Valley Congressman Maurice Hinchey says there is proof the Bush administration has deceived the public about the need to go to war in Iraq. When Congress returns to session next week, the Democratic Congressman says he will urge his colleagues to hold hearings on the matter. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with Congressman Hinchey about his priorities for 2004.