Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue December 13, 2005
Hinchey Pushes for Energy Reform
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – New York State Congressman Maurice Hinchey has unveiled what he considers to be a comprehensive, bipartisan energy reform bill to decrease dependence on foreign oil and expand the market for renewable sources.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.