Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri October 12, 2012
Historic Cherry Hill
On May 7th 1827 a notorious murder occurred at Cherry Hill in Albany, NY that resulted in two sensational trials and Albany’s last public hanging. Historic Cherry Hill will explore this event through a lecture, collection highlights and a dramatic tour Funded by the New York Council for the Humanities.
Education Director, Becky Watrous and Curator, Deborah Emmons-Andarawis join us to tell us more.