Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon August 4, 2008
Holyoke school secures refinancing
Holyoak, MA – State finance authorities say the Holyoke
Community Charter School will save $200,000 annually in debt servicing under a $10.9 million refinancing package. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.