Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue February 1, 2005
Homelessness On The Rise in Berkshires
By John Krol
Pittsfield, MA – The federal government has come through with much needed funding for homeless shelters in western Massachusetts -- but shelter directors say homelessness is a growing problem in the region -- which needs to be addressed. WAMC'S Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.