Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Tue January 31, 2012
Honda Forecasts Low-Level Profits For Fiscal 2012
Honda is still having problems recovering from supply chain disruptions after the earthquake and tsunami in Japan last March. It was also the only automaker to have a car factory hit by last year's historic floods in Thailand.