Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue January 31, 2012
Honda Forecasts Low-Level Profits For Fiscal 2012
Honda is still having problems recovering from supply chain disruptions after the earthquake and tsunami in Japan last March. It was also the only automaker to have a car factory hit by last year's historic floods in Thailand.