Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Thu June 20, 2013
"On Horseback and Healing" by Sharon Miller Blake
On Horseback and Healing is the memoir of an abused, neglected girl-child who finds escape and healing through her relationships with her horses. On the back of her pony, and later on her horses, she finds comfort and solace in the nourishing bounty of the natural world.
Sharon Miller Blake’s quest for a life beyond mere survival takes her all over this continent. She has many adventures and some misadventures as she wrestles with dark passages and mental instability, but she has an inner spark, which keeps her seeking the light and a vibrant connectedness.