Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Thu June 20, 2013
"On Horseback and Healing" by Sharon Miller Blake
On Horseback and Healing is the memoir of an abused, neglected girl-child who finds escape and healing through her relationships with her horses. On the back of her pony, and later on her horses, she finds comfort and solace in the nourishing bounty of the natural world.
Sharon Miller Blake’s quest for a life beyond mere survival takes her all over this continent. She has many adventures and some misadventures as she wrestles with dark passages and mental instability, but she has an inner spark, which keeps her seeking the light and a vibrant connectedness.