Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon April 23, 2007
Hospice House to open in Berkshires
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Work on the only hospice house west of Worcester is expected to begin this fall in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Carrie Saldo has the details of the facility, to be named the Anne McGraw house.
Our thanks to Pittsfield Community Television for providing an audio feed of the event.