Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri January 26, 2007
Hospital and local high school collaborate on program
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – With a health care officials anticipating a shortage of nurses in Massachusetts within the next ten to fifteen years, health care organizations in the Berkshires are working to pre-empt that potential problem.
Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has this report on the newest program available in the county;