Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu March 15, 2007
Hospital Chain To Ban Smoking on Grounds
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Baystate Health is going 100 percent smokefree. Starting next week the health care company will forbid smoking anywhere on the grounds of the three hospitals it owns in Western Massachusetts as well as at hospices and medical practices BayState Health operates. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..