Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu March 15, 2007
Hospital Chain To Ban Smoking on Grounds
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Baystate Health is going 100 percent smokefree. Starting next week the health care company will forbid smoking anywhere on the grounds of the three hospitals it owns in Western Massachusetts as well as at hospices and medical practices BayState Health operates. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..