Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Wed April 25, 2007
Hospitals Push Insurance Enrollment
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Hospitals throughout Massachusetts were part of an effort on Wednesday to help people without health insurance find out about the options available under the state's landmark healthcare reform law and to sign people up for coverage. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...