Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri March 2, 2007
House Committee Moves Death Bill Forward
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont legislature's House Human Services Committee has voted to move the proposed Death With Dignity bill forward. The proposal would allow people with less than six months to live to receive a lethal prescription from their physician. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.