Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon April 5, 2010
House Votes to Restore Workforce Training Funds
By Charlie Deitz
Massachusetts – The Massachusetts House passed legislation last week making almost 10 million dollars in workforce training grants available through the end of the year. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports that the future of the state's workforce training fund is still in jeopardy .