Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu July 6, 2006
Housing Costs in Chittenden County Among Nation's Highest
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – New statistics show that housing costs in the Burlington, Vermont area are some of the most expensive in the country. The data shows that the cost for housing in Burlington is 19 percent higher than the national average while in surrounding suburbs, it's 44 percent higher. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.