Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Tue January 16, 2007
How to Save Your Life #016
Albany, NY – Dr. Stieg talks to Dr. Louis J. Aronne, an expert on the subject of obesity. Dr. Aronne talks about how to manage obesity, myths and facts about obesity, how we can avoid it, how you can protect your children and, once it happens, how you can reverse it. Dr. Aronne is the former President of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity and Chairman of the development committee of the "Practical Guide: Identification, Evaluation and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults".