Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed April 11, 2007
How to Save Your Life #028
Albany, NY – This week on How to Save Your Life, Dr. Stieg welcomes one of the leading clinical neuropsychologists in the county, Dr. Kenneth Perrine. Dr. Perrine tells us what a neuropsychologist does and explains about how our brains function. Topics include what happens when you have a concussion, how the brain of a teenager differs from an adult, whether you need to worry about occasional senior moments as you get older and much more.