Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed July 11, 2007
How to Save Your Life #040
Albany, NY – This week, Dr. Philip Stieg welcomes Dr. Mehmet Oz, an internationally acclaimed physician and author. What is complementary or alternative medicine? What can we do to stay healthier and live longer? Dr. Oz offers his expertise on these and other topics including weight loss, heart health and much more. Dr. Oz is the co-author of "You: The Owner's Manual" and other books in the popular series.