Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed December 26, 2007
How to Save Your Life #064
Albany, NY – This week on How to Save Your Life host Dr. Philip E. Stieg welcomes physicians assistant Suzan Wollard, nurse practitioner Kristin Strybing and nurse clinician specialist Lucille Ostensen. Find out the differences between theses three types of health care professionals and how you might encounter them as a patient. Also, learn how use them to their fullest potential to get access to the best health care available.