Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed December 15, 2004
How Well Prepared is Massachusetts for Bioterror Attack?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A new report is highly critical of Massachusetts' level of preparedness in the event of a bioterrorism attack. Officials from the state Department of Public Health disagree. But public health advocates say the most important point is not where the state ranks, but how budget cuts have affected the department's ability to keep people healthy. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.