Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed December 15, 2004
How Well Prepared is Massachusetts for Bioterror Attack?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A new report is highly critical of Massachusetts' level of preparedness in the event of a bioterrorism attack. Officials from the state Department of Public Health disagree. But public health advocates say the most important point is not where the state ranks, but how budget cuts have affected the department's ability to keep people healthy. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.