Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed December 15, 2004
How Well Prepared is Massachusetts for Bioterror Attack?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A new report is highly critical of Massachusetts' level of preparedness in the event of a bioterrorism attack. Officials from the state Department of Public Health disagree. But public health advocates say the most important point is not where the state ranks, but how budget cuts have affected the department's ability to keep people healthy. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.