Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
WAMC New York News
Wed December 15, 2004
How Well Prepared is Massachusetts for Bioterror Attack?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A new report is highly critical of Massachusetts' level of preparedness in the event of a bioterrorism attack. Officials from the state Department of Public Health disagree. But public health advocates say the most important point is not where the state ranks, but how budget cuts have affected the department's ability to keep people healthy. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.