Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Mon January 13, 2014
"How To Work A Room"
How To Work A Room by Susan RoAne is the classic bestselling self-help book on improving communication and socialization skills in business and life, giving you the confidence and tools to walk into any room and shine.
The 25th Anniversary Edition is fully revised and updated, incorporating new research on interaction and the role of technology and social media in networking, with RoAne’s tips for using digital strategies to your advantage. She lays down the fundamentals for savvy socializing, whether at a party, a conference, or online, with practical advice for starting conversations and strengthening rapport with strangers.
How to Work a Room: The Ultimate Guide to Making Lasting Connections—In Person and Online will continue to be a vital tool for business professionals, job seekers, and career changers of all ages.