Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Mon October 15, 2012
Howard Kurtz at MCLA on 10/17
Howard Kurtz, the Washington bureau chief of Newsweek and The Daily Beast, will speak at this fall's Hardman Lecture event at Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in the Church Street Center's Eleanor Furst Roberts Auditorium on Wednesday, October 17, at 7 p.m.
In addition to serving as the Washington bureau chief for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, since 1998 Kurtz has been the host of CNN's "Reliable Sources," the network's long-running media analysis show. The program explores the standards, performance and biases of the media.
Following a 29-year career as a reporter and columnist at The Washington Post, where he served as a national affairs correspondent, New York bureau chief and deputy national editor, Kurtz expanded his portfolio to include political analysis, investigative reporting and blogging.