Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Sun August 25, 2013
The Howl Of The Eastern Timber Wolf
For 50 years, people have gathered each summer in Ontario's Algonquin National Park to listen to the wolves. Natasha Haverty went along for this year's howl, joining thousands of tourists who made the trip on the off change of hearing the Eastern Timber Wolf howling in the wild.