Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed February 21, 2007
HUD funds homeless initiatives
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Springfield, has announced it has a 10-year plan to eliminate homeless in the city by placing those people considered chronic homeless in private homes with access to folo-up care and other support services. And the Berkshires are looking at developing a similar plan to decrease homelessness.