Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Thu May 23, 2013
Hudson Chocolates in Poughkeepsie, NY
Hudson Chocolates are exceptional chocolates and confections crafted and designed by master chocolatier Francisco Migoya. Poughkeepsie, NY's newest chocolate shop opened its doors to the public on Saturday, March 23rd.
Master chocolatier, Francisco Migoya, was named one of the "Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America" by Dessert Professional Magazine in 2011 and theHuffington Post in 2013, Migoya also served as the executive pastry chef at Thomas Keller's Michelin three-star restaurant, The French Laundry, as well as Bouchon Bakery, and Bouchon Bistro.
He joins us to tell us more about this exciting confectionery adventure.
Francisco will be appearing at Verdigris Tea & Chocolate Bar in Hudson on Saturday, May 25th from 5-7pm. The event pairs fine chocolates with wines selected by sommelier Lewis Dimm, co-owner of Fairview Wines & Spirits.