Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu May 23, 2013
Hudson Chocolates in Poughkeepsie, NY
Hudson Chocolates are exceptional chocolates and confections crafted and designed by master chocolatier Francisco Migoya. Poughkeepsie, NY's newest chocolate shop opened its doors to the public on Saturday, March 23rd.
Master chocolatier, Francisco Migoya, was named one of the "Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America" by Dessert Professional Magazine in 2011 and theHuffington Post in 2013, Migoya also served as the executive pastry chef at Thomas Keller's Michelin three-star restaurant, The French Laundry, as well as Bouchon Bakery, and Bouchon Bistro.
He joins us to tell us more about this exciting confectionery adventure.
Francisco will be appearing at Verdigris Tea & Chocolate Bar in Hudson on Saturday, May 25th from 5-7pm. The event pairs fine chocolates with wines selected by sommelier Lewis Dimm, co-owner of Fairview Wines & Spirits.